Monday, January 26, 2009

Twitter

I was introduced to this Twitter thing by my cousin Alyssa a few weeks ago. She suggested I add it to my blog. I looked at it and had no idea what the heck it was or how I add it so I just kind of left it alone. Alyssa then decided not to wait for anyone to start it so she did it. She sent out an email and just like that her sister was on it and then my sisters and me! She is such a trend starter!!

Now for you non-twitters I can't fully explain it myself because I'm still trying to understand it all but basically it's a way to just tell people what you are doing. For example if you are going to dinner you can update your twitter and say "going to dinner." This message is then sent to all your followers. You can get the messages on your phone too so at all times you can be updated on everyone and what they are doing! Like your not busy enough in life!! : )

Now this twitter thing is growing on me but the funny thing is I was watching Brothers & Sisters on Sunday and one of the sisters was talking about her lack of recent tech savvy things and she said "I mean I didn't even know how to twitter!" and I felt very special because I did!!!

Thanks Alyssa for introducing us to Twitter and making us all twits!! : )

More to come
xoxo

3 comments:

poo head said...

I really love Twitter! If I had understood it better earlier I would have been using it a long time ago! Seriously, I love when I get a text from "Tweet" on my phone and then I usually crack up while reading.

C Brown said...

I like it too it's funny to read every ones messages.

LB said...

I'm still trying to get use to this but it's cool to be up on the coolest thing. Now I just need to get my Myspace page updated and then I will really be cool!!!