Friday, May 22, 2009

Sort of a Vacation????

This week I went back to Santa Clara, CA to visit my friend Shannon. Since we both had to work this week I just worked from our CA offices which just happen to be on the same street as Shannon. It's so much fun to get dropped off at work and picked up everyday. It's like being in school, except my Mom never took me to school, I had to take the bus! I guess it's nothing like my experience but it's what I wish happened. OK, sorry I got off track! I will save this for my tell all book!!

I arrived Tuesday and stayed until Saturday morning. Shannon's husband was on a trip so we had plenty of girl time.....with the exception of PJ the dog! I had so much fun. We didn't do anything special it was just fun to hang out with Shannon every night. We made dinner, walked the dog, watched TV, and of course did a little shopping.

I also got to see my BFF who now lives back in CA. It had been about two weeks since he left AZ so it was nice to see him. He picked me up for lunch a couple times that week and we hit up the spots that we use to go to when I lived there. It was kind of weird. It felt like it did four years ago. I actually think some of the waiters are still the same!!! I wonder if they remember us consider we use to go to this one Chinese place at least three times a week!! Good ole China Sticks!!

On Friday Shannon and I met up with her cousin Al for dinner. Cousin Al just had a baby so I was excited to meet baby Macy! Here is Shannon with baby Macy!

This picture is one of the few times I let Shannon hold Macy. Yep, you guessed it. I used the "I'm only visiting card" so I got to hold her the most and I think Macy liked me the best!! Shannon...not so much that night!! : )

Even though I was not on vacation that week and I had to work it was a GREAT week! I got to see old co-workers in the office, my BFF and meet Macy. I also got to just chill with my favorite friend Shannon!! We always have a good time when we are together and I can't wait to come out again!!
Oh, and if my trip was great enough already. I also got to fly home FIRST CLASS!!!! Yep, first class!! HOLLA!!!! Gosh, I love my sister's benefits! Keep up the great work over at U.S. Airways Steph!!!
More to come
xoxo

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Ok, so funny, I was just checking your blog and was about to write you and ask when I was going to make it into the blog?!?! then I refreshed one more time and there I was! yeah me! Thanks, and I love the one and only picture you took that weekend! ha ha! I had a great week too, I loved having a sister for the week! Come visit again, SOON!! Love ya!