Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exciting News!!

Well, I just got some amazing news and I'm so excited!! I wish I could share it with you right now but I can't. I have to wait just a little bit longer (until after my first trimester j/k). I promise to provide a full blog about it once I'm able to discuss it in more detail! I just wanted to dangle it out there so everyone is trying to guess what is it?? A man??? A woman??? A new job??? A new car??? She found her real parents?? She is moving?? She won the lotto???

Keep guessing guys cause you will NEVER get it!!!

More to come
xoxo

3 comments:

poo head said...

A woman? Really? Of all the things I considered I did not consider that one. I totally missed the signs.

LB said...

Yeah, I threw that one in there to really keep you guys guessing!! I'm not into women so no worries you didn't miss the signs as there were none!! : )

C Brown said...

I am super excited for the news