Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Negative Nancy....

Things that are pissing me off today....

1. Why do black jeans seem to be a magnet for everything gross?? I have lint, hair, fuzz and who the hell knows what else stuck to my jeans!! Now I know why people don't own/wear black jeans!!

2. Hey, pedestrians...I know you are suppose to have the right of way and all but if you just step out in front of my car again, I will hit you!! Just warning you.

3. What is the point of Shuffle on an ipod when I seem to hear the same songs over and over again!! I have over 1000 songs on my ipod so how is this possible?? I also should NEVER hear back to back Michael Jackson songs on shuffle but this seems to happen every time I listen to it. Come on ipod...SHUFFLE!!

4. My lawnmower sucks!! This is still brewing over from yesterday. I saw it on the side of my house when I went to throw something away and the anger just came flooding back!! Yard work is stupid and so is yard equipment!!

5. Deodorant is lame!! How is it possible that all I'm doing is sitting at my desk typing but yet I'm sweating?? It's not even hot in here!! BTW I also have on the falsely advertised Clinical Strength deodorant!! Not sure what clinic this was tested in but they suck too!!

Well, that is all I have for now but it's not even noon so I'm sure I can add to my list later. However, I'm holding out hope that maybe things will get better.....

More to come!
xoxo

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't feel like I am a negative nancy but many of the things you described are SO TRUE!!!

Hope your day gets better....

Unknown said...

By far my favorite post!! Ur hilarious!! I like the dose of optimism at the end too :)