Friday, September 25, 2009

#1 Fan!!

I'm going to start this blog by saying YES, I AM A 30+ YEAR OLD MILEY CYRUS FAN. I am not ashamed to admit it so there!!

With that being said her concert was Friday night and it was Lara, Devyn, Courtney, and I that were lucky enough to get tickets. Here we are waiting for the show to begin.

The opening band was Metro Station which actually has Miley's older brother as the lead singer. They rocked it but I think all the little kids there were not sure what to make of them. Courtney and I jammed out to them and had a lot of fun!!! SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE IT!!

Here is the stage just waiting for Miley.....sorry the photo quality is crappy. My camera doesn't zoom that great.....
The fans are not in their seats because they are too busy trying to buy $40 Miley shirts! WTF!!
Just go to Walmart and get something from her clothing line. What a rip off!!
After Metro Station performed Devyn asked if she could have a glow stick like all these other kids had. I decided I would take her to try to get one. What a freaking joke. First off they have these concession like stands with all her crap you can buy with no organized line and only four people trying to work all sides of the booth. Yeah, who the hell organized this mess??? It was a disaster!! However my sister wanted a glow stick so she was going to get one. I took $20 bucks and pushed my way up to this 12 year old girl at the front counter and asked her to buy me 2 glow sticks (Yep, that is $10 each for a damn glow stick but whatever). She turns to the guy gets me the glow sticks and we are out!! HOLLA!! Thanks little girl for helping me out!! : )

Now, we are back to our seats because the show is about to begin.....

However, before it began we had time for some picture taking so of course we had to do that. Here is Lara and Devyn waiting for Miley. Just a few more minutes.
Sisters......I wonder who is a bigger Miley fan????? I would say me but then again I don't have her posters up on the wall so I guess Courtney wins!!! HA HA HA!!!
This is just us showing that we are cool. Rockstar cool!!! It's a Party in the USA!!!
The concert began right on time and Miley rocked it!!! We stood the whole time and sang and danced to ALL her songs. Except for Lara who had lost her voice so she just lip-synched all the songs like a true rockstar!! Here is Miley on stage.Look at her rockin it!! She really had an AWESOME concert and if it's possible I think I like her even more then I did before. She performed for 90 minutes straight with only like a 4 minute costume change break. I wished it had been longer but I knew it would have to end.......
Here is Devyn with that glow stick I worked so hard to get. She loved it! Oh, yeah and the other one I got.....I kept it! I like to wear it around my house for fun! : )
The concert rocked and we all had so much fun! It was crazy though how many small kids were at this concert. I know kids love her from Disney but this was not a Hannah Montana concert. Several kids around us even fell alseep during the concert! That is crazy to me!! I mean first off it was super loud. Secondly, how can you sleep at a rock concert?? Third, these tickets weren't cheap so these little kids better wake up so their parents get their money's worth!!
Devyn was a total superstar though and stood the whole 90 minutes and danced and sang! However, once we found the car and she sat down she was out.....not sure why her arms are crossed but that is how she fell asleep!
I was thinking of stalking Miley while she tours and using Steph's cool flight benefits to try to go to the rest of her concerts but that could possibly lead to my arrest so I'm just going to enjoy the memories I have of the concert and let that get me through to the next time she is here!

Here is a small part of the concert.


More to come

xoxo

4 comments:

poo head said...

Looks like fun!

Stephanie said...

Glad you guys had fun! Wish your video selection would have been Party in the USA but I know you were not taking requests!
PS. I am also glad that you decided AGAINST following MC using our flight benefits.

Way to hang, Dev! Oh, and you older peps, too :-) Jk! Jk!

LB said...

I would have recorded Party in the USA but I was too busy singing and dancing to record it. Plus all you would have heard is me and not Miley singing!! Everyone jammed to that song when she sang it!!

C Brown said...

The concert was so much fun. I love it. Miley Rocks