Friday, October 2, 2009

Double the Birthday Fun!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND DAD!!!!

Today is my Mom and Dad's birthday and before you ask they are not twins!! Yep, it's weird. Not only were they both born on the same day they were also born in the same year!!! Freaky right! Needless to say over the years this double birthday thing was easy, hard, and now easy again. Only hard during those difficult years after the divorce but now that they have put that all behind them we are back to the easy stuff!!

Tonight the kids are hosting a birthday dinner for them both at my house. I will update more on that later but for now I just want to give a BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT to my MOM and DAD!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Mom and her girls in the Happiest Place on Earth....our mother's arms......umm....at Disneyland.... : )
Dad and his girls...yes, it's an older photo but I couldn't find any updated with us all together. What the heck!!
More to come
xoxo

1 comment:

C Brown said...

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad.