Thursday, October 22, 2009

A-Town

I use to have bitter feelings about this bar because during Alyssa's 30th Birthday Amazing Race Party this bar was a location and my team couldn't figure it out. I mean we finally did but it took forever!! Anyways, that is a different story. We got to A-Town and we were ready to eat some wings and have a few more drinks! I mean this is one of Stacey's last night as a SINGLE LADY so we had to make the best out of it!!

Here are some photos from A-Town. I didn't take many pictures as I was busy eating!!


Alyssa and Courtney. Peace to you too Alyssa!!
Alyssa, Courtney, Ashley, and Stacey.
Self-taken photo!!! Not bad for having had a few beers! I wanted to make sure Ashley was front and center since she was the special guest!!
I thought maybe I could be artistic and just have the camera on the table and take photos......ummm....I was wrong because this is what I got.....
They cheated. You're not suppose to put your head on the table!!!
After our tummy's were full we were off to sing..............

More to come
xoxo

1 comment:

poo head said...

Hmmm, shiny black or matte navy?? That's what the peace was about LOL