Monday, October 19, 2009

What do you think??

OK, if you followed my twitters you read that Stanley Steemers was here today and they knocked the cable box down and it hit my wall. It made a big dent in the wall and the paint chipped off. The guy was cool and called his manager and he was over here in like 15 minutes. The manager took my old can of paint and spackled the wall and then painted it. At the time it was still wet when he left but I figured it would dry and be the same color. Well.......it's not!!
Here are a few photos.
You can see the difference in the red. This is from the side.
This is looking straight at it.
Now, the help that I need from my blog followers is your advice. Do I call Stanley Steemers backa nd tell them it doesn't match?? I mean it's like I had flat paint and this one looks shiny. It's not a huge area but still it's noticeable. What do you guys think??
BTW the guy did give me 10% off my services for damaging the wall. Umm....thanks!
P.S. At the beginning of this I said he took my can of paint and painted the wall. He actually took my can of paint and went to Home Depot to do a paint match. That is why it doesn't match. Sorry my comments at the beginning were wrong.
More to come
xoxo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Call them back and tell them.

C Brown said...

Yeah I would call and tell them too. I would be nice about it but let them know that the paint isn't right.

LB said...

I did call. I left a message with the manager. I was very nice. We will see what they do.