Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grandma Would Be Proud!

Yep, it's official I had my first 500 game in my house on Sunday!! I have yet to have anyone over to play so this was exciting. We thought we would kill some time between the Super Bowl and the Office so we played. We only got to play two hands but it was still fun.

Thanks Adam for being my partner! We kicked their butts!! :)
I'm actually thinking of organizing a 500 tournament at my house. I will get back to everyone with more details as they come together. I'm sure you will all be up for it!! I mean playing 500 for cash sounds AWESOME to me!!!


More to come
xoxo

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Props to Alyssa for covering her cards even in the picture!!!!

LB said...

That is the sign of a true card player!!

Stephanie said...

I am totally down for a tournament!! Let's show them how we do it for some $$... (FYI - I really don't know what I am talking about as I am still new at playing but I was just trying to get it started!)

poo head said...

I realize details are to follow but would the team win the $$ ??? If so I think teams should be drawn at random. LOL

P.S. It was really important to me to cover my cards!!!!!!!!