Friday, February 20, 2009

READY........OK!!!!!

For Christmas Alyssa got this awesome cheer game for the Wii. Since she doesn't have a Wii herself she lets me hold onto it for now so that when she is here we can play. We recently went out for happy hour and decided to go ahead and cheer afterwards! Cheering and drinking are not always a good mix!

We had a few Newdles (that is cheer talk for a new person) join us for the game and they rocked it! Here is Steph and Courtney doing the standard cheer stance. It's required for the game. J/K!

Just to prove to you how much fun the game is I made a short video of Alyssa and Stacey jammin out! Check it out!

We will be holding auditions to join the cheer squad in the upcoming weeks. I will keep you posted. We are still trying to decide on what our uniform will look like. It's between booty shorts and mini skirts. Running a cheer squad is so much work!! :)

More to come

xoxo

6 comments:

poo head said...

Awesome video! Who is the newdle in this video, obviously the one bouncing all over the place! :)

C Brown said...

I love Stacey jamming in the video. That was so much fun.

Stephanie said...

When does the cheer camp start cause it sure looks needed after watching that video :-) Just kidding!!! Great job!! Loved the energy!

Lara said...

Very funny! I would have liked to see a video of Steph and Court doing their moves :)

LB said...

I will capture that next time we play!

Shannon said...

Awesome, I want to play! I would totally DOMINATE! ha ha!