Friday, April 3, 2009

Yep, it's another birthday!

I know it seems like I'm always blogging about someone birthday but I swear between the months of March to September I feel like we have non-stop birthdays!! Today is my Grandma Lingnowski's birthday and she was over at my Mom's house to celebrate with her favorite Grandkids (this is only my opinion) and Great Grandkid!

Check out the cute cake! Thanks Nothing Bundt Cake! Do you think they will pay me for this shout out????
As always Grandma raked in on the good stuff!! Needless to say she was very happy!! Oh, and the most important gift she got that night was the Twilight book! Yep, we are sucking her into the Twilight cult and there is no escaping!!!
It was a low key evening with dinner and conversation. Most of that conversation being either about my Mother's "rough" childhood or me and my sister's "ROUGH" childhood. I think we won in the "rough" category but you can be the judge when our tell all book comes out! Better watch out Mom and Dad!! : )
I did say it was an at home dinner so that means someone had to clean up.......guess who drew the short straw????? Actually Courtney and I just ran to the living room to avoid the clean up. HA HA HA! Thanks Steph!
After dinner as we were sitting around talking my Mom was being extra loving to Courtney because she didn't feel good. There is always something wrong with that kid. However, you may notice how the photos is excluding my Mom's hands. Yep, that is because she continued to flip the bird at me. Nice huh?? And people wonder why how I turned out like this.....umm....meet my Mother! Love ya Mom if you are reading this!! : )
Courtney is not the only hairstylist in the family! Mom does some great up dos and is available for proms and weddings. Stacey if you're interested......
Here is GG with Cameron. Our little version of ebony and ivory!! Gosh, Cameron is tan or my Grandma is pretty white!!
Mom and Randy made a Grandma sandwich here! Don't hurt her!!!
As always, I save the best for last! Here is Grandma with her favorite Grandkids!
The night was great and we all had a lot of fun just hang out together and we can't wait to do it all again.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!


More to come
xoxo

3 comments:

poo head said...

What a cute family! Nice to see all your smiling faces and the cake looked so cool!

LB said...

It was very yummy!!!
It made Grandma happy and that was our goal!! : )
Thanks!

C Brown said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Grandma