Saturday, January 2, 2010

Disneyland Part 2

Along with all the photos I also took a few videos while we were at Disneyland so here are the videos.

This video is a small part of our boat ride in It's a Small World! For those of you that haven't been there for a while it should bring back memories! WARNING.....the song played in this video could possibly get stuck in your head. View at your own risk!!!



During the holidays Disneyland has a firework show and then it snows afterwards. I did my best to capture the snow as it was coming down. BTW it's not real snow. Disneyland is magical but not that magical!! : )

These are some of the fireworks we experienced on New Years Eve so if you didn't see fireworks that night watch these!! They are awesome!

For those of you that follow me on Twitter I mentioned how on New Years Eve there was a "dance off" between this older man (possibly special needs) and this young kid. It was all in good fun but super funny so check it out!!

Here is the video of Cameron and Courtney while they take off on the Davey Crockett canoe ride. Cameron is the one in the black hoodie in the back of the boat. If you read my previous Disneyland post you understand the story behind the whole boat ride! I was able to catch them before they sailed/rowed off!!




More to come

xoxo

3 comments:

poo head said...

You guys are funny. You act like he was going to cross I-10 with your backs turned. LOL I like hearing LB at the end of the video all freaked out.

LB said...

I was a little freaked out that he could have easily gotten on a boat without anyone knowing. You wait Poo Head until the first time you can't find one of your nieces or nephews. I see a freak out at some point in your future as well!! : )

Stacey said...

I like the dance off.