Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hawaii Here I Come!

Being true to my word I stayed home and saw Obama become the 44th President of the United States so I'm ready to begin my travels again. I'm off to Honolulu this morning. I will be back in a few days. I was going to try to see the volcano but that is not on the island (sorry Mom) that I will be at so I will have to do that another time. My goal for this trip is to visit Pearl Harbor and then just sit my butt on the beach and do NOTHING!

This may be my last sabbatical trip so I intend on enjoying it and really just trying to relax in a place I hear is like paradise! I'm excited!!! Stay tuned.....

More to come!
xoxo

5 comments:

Stacey said...

First, I am so glad that you are going to Hawaii. Adam has "family" down there, so if you want I can get you their number. Second, I have read your blog since you started it and this whole time I have watched you take all these trips with other people, and now that there is a trip where I am included, you don't even count it as the last trip of your sabbaticle.....I guess what happens in Vegas really does stay there, becuase you forget all about it....sniffle sniffle....

LB said...

Oh, Stacey I will include the Vegas trip on my sabbatical blog just for you. I mean it will be my first week back and since it's my b-day and all too I think I will include it. I might include the Twilight movie as well the night before....oh, yeah that's right you aren't going with us to that are you??? I guess Vegas is really it. Maybe you should hangout with me more!

C Brown said...

Well only the cool people are going to see Twilight at midnight. ( HAHA just kidding Stacey) Have fun in Hawaii and enjoy relaxing.

Stacey said...

I also updated by blog....

poo head said...

North Shore, North Shore! Take a day and just hang there. It's so beautiful...wait, which island are you on?