Sunday, November 16, 2008

Suns on Sunday

Thanks to my GREAT friend Jasper I got two free tickets to the Suns game on Sunday. They were playing Detroit so I knew it would be a good game. I took my sister Courtney with me since she was actually off work and could do something!


The game was fun and exciting. Shaq got ejected in the second quarter and that got the crowed all in an uproar! The Suns did win 104 to 86 and since they scored over 99 points that meant we got two free tacos from Jack In The Box!! Thanks Suns for the free lunch!!

Thanks again though Jasper. I really appreciate the tickets!

More to come
xoxo

2 comments:

poo head said...

That's cool. Andy and I are going to a game in January (a Spurs game)! The seats are bad but hopefully the game will be good!

LB said...

Our seats were in the 200 level but there were still good seats. That game will be good so you will have fun!