Saturday, July 25, 2009

Devyn's Dinner

Tonight we are celebrating Devyn's 8th Birthday with a dinner of her choice.........Applebees!! I mean she is only 8 and I prefer that over Peter Piper Pizza!!
All of her immediate family was able to join her along with both her grandparents and her Aunt Cay and Uncle Randy!

Here is Devyn and Cameron waiting to dive into that yummy sundae!!!

It was a great dinner and we all had a lot of fun. However, I think my favorite part of the night was when I found my Miley Cyrus concert ticket!! (I knew about the concert but it was a surprise for Devyn). I can't wait until Sept 25th!! I'm excited to share the experience with my little sisters and yes I mean sisters Courtney is going too!! : )



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVYN!!!

We will celebrate more tomorrow on your actual birthday!

More to come!

xoxo

7 comments:

Lara said...

What? You're not excited to share the Miley experience with your step-mom too?!?! :(pout

It was a great dinner! LOVE YOU DEVI!

LB said...

Sorry Lara! I'm super excited to share Miley with everyone!! Really I'm just excited to go in general. It will be a great night!!

poo head said...

I'll never understand the children in your family choosing adult restaurants, but either way her dress is sooooooooooo cute! Do they make it in grown up sizes? Isn't this the second piece of clothing of Devyn's I wanted to wear?

C Brown said...

I got her that same dress and thought the same thing. Do they make this in my size? Its so cute.

LB said...

Courtney has an extra one so maybe you can make it a shirt! There is nothing wrong with shopping in the children's department if you can make it work!! Courtney buy me two dresses and sew me one shirt!!

Stephanie said...

As for the restaurant choices, at least we are not eating at kid places all the time :-)

Dinner was fun! Well, except for the onion rings.......

Lara said...

We should all be grateful that the days of Peter Piper and Rain Forest Cafe are over! Well, we hope...
Gotta love Denny's and Applebee's! I'll never complain!

Sorry about your onion ring experience, Steph! You troopered through, though!

(I think I just made up a new word there ;) )