Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Potter Time!

Like always we were at the midnight showing of Harry Potter on Tuesday night. Now, I don't read the books but I LOVE the movies so I'm always excited when they come out. As I previously mentioned in my last blog we were at The Fray concert before the movie so Courtney got her great friends Mandy and Kevin to save seats for me, Courtney, Steph, and Cameron. It was an overlook on our part that both events were in the same night but it all worked out. Mandy and Kevin got us great seats and we got to the theater about 30 minutes before the movie started which was AWESOME!! This is the first time for a midnight premier that I was sitting and waiting for like six hours prior to the movie starting! I did promise Mandy and Kevin that we would save them seats for New Moon so that they could show up late....but only for Mandy and Kevin!! Everyone else needs to come and suffer in line with me!! : )

As we waited for the movie to start we killed time but doing what I love to do....TAKING PICTURES!!

Thanks again Mandy and Kevin for saving our seats!! You are the best!!
I swear we are not drunk but Courtney sure looks like it!!
Cameron and his cool Mom who let him stay up until 3:30am watching the movie!! Lucky kid!
Their friendship is still going strong even after Hogi Yogi!! Courtney not only made great sandwiches at Hogi Yogi but also some awesome friends!
We gave Harry Potter three thumbs up!!! Mind you we hadn't seen the movie yet but we knew it would be great!!
Here is the Harry Potter fan club!!

I LOVED the movie and I can't wait for the next one. I have heard they are breaking out the last book into two movies so that they can get everything in from the book. Gosh, does that mean it will be 2012 by the time Harry Potter is over???
It was a long night but it was a great night! I had so much fun and now I'm ready for some sleep!! I'm getting too old for this crap!!
More to come
xoxo

2 comments:

C Brown said...

I totally loved the movie Yeah HArry Potter

Stacey said...

I am excited to see the movie with my mom....glad you guys had fun.