Friday, July 24, 2009

Stephanie 4:30pm-6:00pm

Steph's turn and where did she take us for her activity??????

Yep, she took us to As You Wish! Steph had an awesome plan to make this trip to As you Wish special. We each had to draw a name and that was the person that we had to decorate this cute little star frame for in honor of Cousin Day!

Here we are ready to go!!! READY.....SET......PAINT!!!!
Since it was a secret who your frame was for it made the whole process even more fun!! Stacey and Shawn and trying to focus on their frame. Steady hands guys!!

Alyssa doing some puffy painting writing....very daring......but she did a great job!!
Courtney some how finished before everyone else but yet her frame had the most details! How did she do that???
Shawn takes his painting very serious!!
Now it was time for the big reveal and who painted what frame.......

First up Steph and she painted for Shawn!!!
Next was Shawn and he painted his for Alyssa!!
Alyssa painted her frame for Stephanie.
Courtney painted her frame for Stacey! Funny how that worked out....manager and employee????
Stacey painted her frame for me!!! It even says my favorite saying "Cousins are a gift from God"!!! I love it!!! Last but not least I painted my frame for Courtney!

Here are all the frames together. Aren't we all so talented!!!!


We all had a lot of fun and it was nice to relax a little and chat after running around and playing laser tag! It was the perfect activity!!

Here is our self-taken group shot!!! Smile guys!!!

Oh, and in case you were all worried about me sitting in the back of the car. I had plenty of room and a blanket in case I got cold!!! NOT!!!!

Next up........Alyssa........

More to come
xoxo

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I can't wait to see my picture frame...maybe it will go up at work....

C Brown said...

That was a great idea. I loved everyones frames, we are all so creative

Stephanie said...

I have all the frames with me! The real question is....can you remember which one is yours without looking at the blog pics???

Lara said...

Will you all bring your frames on Saturday?? Would love to see them :)

LB said...

I know which one is mine!!!! It has my favorite saying on it!!!! Thanks Stacey!!!

poo head said...

I love my frame too! My Cousin Day 2009 outfit is forever documented!