Monday, December 29, 2008

And we are off!!

We left for Disneyland at around 7am in the morning on Monday Dec 29th. We all decided to drive...I guess Santa is too cheap to buy us a plane ticket!! I drove in the car with Steph, Courtney, and Cameron. My Mom and Randy were in another car and then Dad, Lara and Devyn were in another one.

Here we are in the car! Disneyland or BUST!!!
The car ride seemed to fly by because we played the game "Would you rather?" This game was lots of fun and made the time go by really fast. Make sure you ask Courtney what she would rather do then to eat sushi......

We got to our hotel around 3pm and got all checked in and unpacked. Once Dad and Lara got there we decided to head down to Downtown Disney so we can walk around and hit up Build-A-Bear (BAB). Santa gave the kids gift cards to the there so that was our first order of business.

Here is the family as we entered Downtown Disney. Aren't they a cute bunch!!!
While we were in line at BAB I fell in love with a bunny and I had to get her. I LOVE HER and she is super soft!! I named her Frances after her mom (which is me) but I call her Franny. She is cute and I had a lot of fun building my bunny!! Now I can see why the kids love to do it!! : )

Check her out below and yes those are fuzzy crocs she is wearing!!! Cute huh??
After building some bears and bunnies we were all hungry so our first order of business was to eat. Here we all are enjoying our first dinner together at Disneyland.
Here are all my "parents" dining together.
Courtney, Stephanie, Cameron and Devyn chillin out at the other end of the table.
Since I was the only one not in a photo my Mom and Courtney jumped in one with me. Thanks guys!
After dinner it was off to hit some rides. Here we are in line for Autopia. The kids were with us too but they were too busy playing to get in our photo. Besides we were having fun!!
After a few rides we all decided we were a little tired so we called it a night because we knew we had four more days to conquer Disneyland and California Adventures!! So it was off to bed with dreams of the magic kingdom in our heads! Gosh, I love this place!!!!

More to come!
xoxo

3 comments:

C Brown said...

I love the castle at night it was so pretty and I think we need to leave our answers between us only.

poo head said...

What happens in the car on the way to disneyland stays in the car? I DON'T THINK SO! What would you rather do Courtney????

P.S. Franny is super cute!

LB said...

I would think of all people Alyssa would have your back Courtney considering her MM drama and how she wanted that to stay at MM. I guess not! : )

Courtney knows that the story will come out.....it always does!!!

Franny says thanks! Wait until you feel her!! She is super soft!!