Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Disneyland Recap

Since we were in Disneyland for five days instead of trying to recap each day I decided to just share some photos from the trip. Enjoy!!



Mom and her favorite princess Aurora.

Here we are waiting for Peter Pan. I swear no matter what there is always a long line for this ride but we all love it so we wait.

Mom, Randy, Steph, Courtney and me waiting for the Nemo ride. Don't you love my beanie!! Yeah, Tink!!
Still waiting for Peter Pan but now I get to be in the photo!

Here they are before the water raft ride.

There they are going down the river!!!

The after photo. Not too bad!!

There is Devyn rocking out with the High School Musical 3 cast! Yep, she go pulled up to dance with them and she did an AWESOME JOB!!!
Courtney on the Matterhorn!! Hands up!!!


More to come
xoxo

No comments: