Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas #5

This is my final Christmas! I told you it is a lot!! My last Christmas is with my Dad and Lara. We got there around 8pm and then it was presents time!!

Here is the tree at my Dad's house.
Once we were done with our presents it was time for our traditional Christmas dinner which is all our favorite JACK IN THE BOX!!! Yep, you heard me correctly we chow down on some Tacos from Jack In the Box for dinner. It is my FAVORITE Christmas dinner!! I know it's a little out of the ordinary but you can only eat so much ham and turkey!!

After dinner we all decided to do some singing with Devyn's new game Disney Sing. I was so excited because it has all the Miley Cyrus songs so I was ready to rock. Hair and all!!!

Cameron was rockin out on some High School Musical!! Get you head in the game!!

Stephanie is ready for the next Disney movie!! Watch out Ashley Tisdale!!

Courtney was trying to be a 'Rock star" by jammin to some Hannah!! BTW I gave Devyn my hair as the night went on. Doesn't she look cute?? : )
With my Miley hair I was able to rock out and really sing with my girl Miley. I sounded just like her!!! At least that is what I think....

It was a great night and a wonderful way to end Christmas!!
Merry Christmas!!


More to come
xoxo

No comments: