Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day isn't over just yet.....

Today is actually Father's Day and while we did hang out with my Dad yesterday I still have one more Dad I need to see this weekend.....my Stepdad Randy. Since Courtney and I both work on Sunday we planned to come over for dinner to celebrate with Randy and my Mom.

Stephanie picked up some yummy El Pollo Loco and we chowed down. It was a very mellow evening but it was fun hearing Courtney complain about all the random places she got burnt from Saturday. Needless to say she didn't do the best job with the spray suntan lotion!! : )

Here we are with Randy. He has the best Stepkids (or so I think)!!! :)
Can't forget about Charlie. He is part of the family whether he wants to be or not!! And if you can tell my the photo he is not enjoying it!!

Had to capture this because Randy is an anti-pet lover. He has never really liked any animal and some how Charlie and Randy bonded to the point that they are now Best Friends!! Aren't they cute??
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DAD'S OUT THERE!!!
More to come
xoxo

No comments: