Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Plain Sad

Today the world lost Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. I have to say I expected Farrah but not Michael!! Now, I'm not posting this blog as a tribute or anything but I do have something to say. No matter what you may think of Michael Jackson and the way he lived his life he was still a person. He was some ones son, brother, uncle, cousin and father. He mattered to many people in this world. Please keep your judgemental comments to yourself. It is NEVER okay to be excited when someone dies! Going back to one of the Golden Rules: "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!!!"

They say death and accidents come in three so we lost Ed, Farrah, and Michael this week. Please let this be the end!! However, Heaven just got quite an addition!! Maybe Ed can host the Heaven's version of Star Search and Michael can before! Farrah can enter the model category!! : )

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Ed, Farrah, and Michael during this difficult time!!

More to come
xoxo

1 comment:

C Brown said...

Thanks for saying that. It is sad I feel bad that he has 3 young kids. I personally loved Michaels music and I remeber when Cameron loved him and would sing and dance to his music. I am happy that farrah and Ed are no longer in pain and may all three of them rest in peace.