Tuesday, April 13, 2010

After the Snow......

After a long day of skiing and sledding I was so excited to get home and take a shower!! It had to be the best shower of my LIFE!!!

My knee was killing me and bruising was starting to appear so I thought I would rest my leg and elevate it. The house had a recliner so I thought I would sit back and relax......and then I broke the chair!!!
Actually the chair was already broken. Thank goodness!! However, this was not relaxing at all so I decided to just to sit on the couch. Alyssa let me elevate my leg on her which was very nice of her!! Wait. Let me explain that statement. Alyssa was sitting on part of the couch so she let me lay my leg across her lap so I could have it straightened. I didn't want you guys to think I used Alyssa as an ottoman or anything!!

For dinner that night Stacey made us yummy tacos and rice with her homemade hot sauce!! YUMMY!! Thanks Stacey for making us such a great dinner!!!

Since it was snowing the whole evening I thought we should do one more group photo for the night. Everyone say SNOW!!!!

More to come
xoxo

No comments: