Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Cheesiest!!

***Disclaimer-this activity took place back in February but I suck and never updated my blog so I apologize that a few enteries will be out of order***

Stacey was in charge of getting the food and drinks for the our weekend ski trip.  Apparently while she was shopping she had one of those crazy pregnancy cravings because she bought this for us to eat. 
Umm...who the hell is going to eat a HUGE ASS tub of cheese balls???? 

Oh, my bad!!  : )

Between Alyssa, Stacey, and Courtney they made a pretty good size dent in those cheese balls.  I guess I'm the only person not a fan.  The real question is did Stacey manage to eat the rest of the balls after the ski weekend??? 

More to come
xoxo

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh man, I knew you took that photo but was sort of hoping it wouldn't ever surface!

Good question, stacey did you finish the cheese balls?

Stacey said...

No, they are still in the pantry...Actually, the thought of eating them again makes me a little sick!!!