Thursday, April 1, 2010

Show Low Cabin

***Disclaimer-this activity took place back in February but I suck and never updated my blog so I apologize that a few enteries will be out of order***


Stacey's old boss was nice enough to let us stay at his cabin in Show Low for the weekend.  I mean Stacey did have to babysit their kids to earn the free weekend so thank you Stacey!! 


Let me give you a tour of our cabin....... 


The Living room with our big screen TV.

The Master bedroom that Stacey and Alyssa shared. 

Here is the room that Courtney and I shared.  Gotta love the twin beds that I believe had plastic still on the matteress because they sure did make a lot of noise when you moved!!!  BTW I felt like I was seven years old sleeping on that bed!!

Our kitchen with all our food and beverages for the weekend.  Oh and yeah that is beer on the counter aleady.  We were ready for a drink by the time we got to the cabin!!  Oh, BTW when I say "we" I mean Alyssa and I.  Preggers was not drinking!!

Here is the view from the back porch when we arrived.  Look at the left over snow!!!  We were so excited!!  Little did we know that we were about to see WAY more snow then that!!!

Now that we made it to the cabin we could relax and just wait for Courtney to get there.  Let the fun begin......


More to come
xoxo

No comments: