Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yard Art-not the white trash kind!!

***Disclaimer-this activity took place back in February but I suck and never updated my blog so I apologize that a few enteries will be out of order***


On our way up to Show Low for our Cousin Ski weekend we decided to stop in Globe and check out this place called The Pickle Barrel. Alyssa has been to this place before and it sells all kinds of stuff like yard art and antiques. This is the store I found the Manny doll for Manni.
It was a cute little store with TONS of stuff. However, we were most fascinated with all the fun yard art.

I mean wouldn't you just LOVE to have this donkey/pony thing in your backyard?? We all know Stacey would!!
After shopping around we decided that we would all get a little yard art as a souvenir of our trip. You will see what we picked in my next entry.

Alyssa really wanted to get the rooster below but there wasn't enough room in the car and I refused to walk!!

Thanks Pickle Barrel in Globe, AZ for a fun little pit stop on our ski weekend!!!
I will see you when I'm ready for more yard art!!
More to come
xoxo

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thank you for the rooster photo. I can now show Andy what we are buying on our next trip!